The 5th Annual Maple Leaf Cup Floral Design Competition
When: Saturday, March 26, 2022
Where: West Edmonton Mall
Ready for a challenge? Ready for Canada’s most prestigious competition? Then the Maple Leaf Cup is for you. Only 25 spots are available for our 2022 Competition.
Cost: $300, you keep everything you do not use
Grand Prize: Winner will represent Canada & FTD at the 2023 Interflora World Cup design competition in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Rules
- Applicants must be a Canadian citizen and provide proof of citizenship (Canadian passport, official birth certificate or similar official document).
- Applicants must own an FTD member florist shop or be employed by an active FTD member florist in good standing. Applicants may be asked for proof of employment.
- If the applicant does not own or work at an FTD Member florist, you must sign up for a new innovative and very affordable membership with FTD. Contact FTD’s Canadian Field Account Manager Ken Ng at email@example.com.
- Only FTD member florists in good standing currently, and through the time of the competition, are eligible.
- Competition winner will represent Canada and FTD at the 2023 Interflora World Cup design competition in the United Kingdom. Expenses will be paid by FTD. Approximate prize value is $30,000.
Contact Heather de Kok 780-988-8588
Please email us a hi res picture and a short bio by March 1st to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptable head shot size should by 3”x 5” at 300 dpi. Thumb nails will not be accepted.