The 3rd Annual Maple Leaf Cup Floral Design Competition
When: March 23 2018
Where: Edmonton Expo, Edmonton Home and Garden Show
Ready for a challenge? Ready for Canadas most prestigious competition? Than the Maple Leaf Cup is for you. Only 20 spots are available for our 2018 Competition The winner of the 2018 Maple Leaf Cup will represent Canada and FTD at the 2019 FTD-Interflora-Fleurop World Cup Design Competition in Philadelphia in March 2019.
Cost: $250.00, you keep everything you did not use
FTD will provide the following:
- Winner’s entry fee (includes items below)
- Hotel room for winner
- Hotel room for assistant
- Meals for the winner and assistant
- Airport transfers for the winner and assistant
- Air travel to Philadelphia for winner and their one assistant
- Budget for flowers and supplies
In the event the winner is AIFD, the winner will be recognized at the evening hospitality on Sunday July 1 at the AIFD National Symposium.
ELIGIBILITY AND RULES:
- Pay the $250.00 entry fee into the Maple leaf cup
- Theme design to be announced the morning of the Maple Leaf Cup
- Competitors may not receive any outside coaching
- In the event of a tie, the winner will be the highest Points combined in the overall theme category
- If a non FTD member, you must sign up for a FREE, No Obligation ……
- Applicants must live in Canada
Contact Heather de Kok 780-988-8588
As well please email us a picture and a short bio by February 15 to email@example.com
Acceptable head shot size should by 3”x 5” at 300 dpi, thumb nails will not be accepted.